Arto has been a successful growth entrepreneur in digital marketing and media, and has held key positions and partnerships in several other companies.
– He is inspired by the growth stories of companies and it is a privilege to be a part of them. Every story is different. At Scene Arts, I am particularly inspired by the knowledgeable and visionary team and the dramatic changes in the industry in recent years. Event productions have diversified, with the addition of a wide range of technologies in addition to technology. I believe that those operators who know the technology, but are also able to integrate new technologies in an agile way into the event package, will succeed,” says Arto Remes.
– This is just great! Arto brings to the company sophisticated business insight, sales and marketing excellence and the networks that are essential for our growth. He is a truly motivated developer, whose inexhaustible interest in our project makes me deeply grateful. Our company will develop healthier and faster with the addition of Arto,” says Joonatan Niemi, founding partner and CEO of Scene Arts.
Scene Arts’ recent productions:
- 6GESS Day, a hybrid event at Hotel Lasareti hosted by the University of Oulu’s 6GESS Profilation Research Program, which showcased cutting-edge 6G health and energy applications research.
- North Ostrobothnia Entrepreneurs’ own podcast “Just an entrepreneur’s life”, which explores the everyday life, successes and challenges of entrepreneurs invited as studio guests. The podcast presents entrepreneurship down-to-earth and offers an insight into its diverse world through personal stories.
- Technical implementation of the international Geely Design Visions virtual event. The event brought together designers from around the world to pitch their ideas to a panel of experts from Chinese car manufacturer Geely. Commissioned by Geely Group, Mingle Advisors & Oulu Automotive Cluster (BusinessOulu).